LOW PRO CAB™ WITH ‘ARCTIC COOL’ A/C
OE STYLE INTERIOR & HEADLINER + LED LIGHTS + POSITIVE PRESSURE + MORE!
Cab, fenders and tub are Uni-Body construction. Factory ROP tubs have been removed and replaced with a fully welded Uni-Body cab for SAE J1194 ROPs certification.
Tough ‘Bullet Proof’ Glass
Operator has ample views of work area while maintaining maximum safety behind HERH 1/2″ bullet proof, tempered and laminated glass. Rear hatch allows operator to see the entire three point hitch for easy attachment of implements.
TB Equipment Cab’s Feature:
- Climate Control Heater/AC
- LED Work Lights
- Heavy Duty Pressurizer/filter
- Charcoal filter for pressurizer
- Quality acoustical floor mats and headliner for superior noise reduction
- Mylar fire wall liner to prevent engine heat transfer to cab
- Limb Protection: Limb Lifters
- AM/FM Stereo with auxiliary outlets
- Powder Coated Finish
- Uni-Body steel construction
- Roof Scratch Guard (UHMW)
- Air Seat (optional)
- Rear Window Wiper (optional)
John Deere + TB Equipment
The LOW PRO CAB by TBE offers the most functional layout in the industry. It’s narrow low profile design features maximum visibility, quiet ergonomic interior and solid Uni-Body construction for ultimate safety and comfort.
Standard and optional features + attention to quality and detail + outstanding safety protocols and certification, adds up to “The World’s Finest Orchard Cab”.